HOW TO ALWAYS BE STYLISH!
- Published on: Friday, July 24, 2015
5 Easy Tips on How to ALWAYS look stylish! In case you're running late or just need some new inspiration, these easy tips will help you elevate your day to day style with basic outfits + pieces you probably already own! Don't forget to give this video a THUMBS UP to let me know if you liked it!
Subscribe to my channel to get notified when I post new videos!
Check out the video we filmed on Lindsay's channel!
Subscribe to Lindsay!
Her IG: @lindsayalbanese
Watch My Break Up Story + Why I Moved to LA
Hey guys! I hope today's video could give you some quick fashion inspiration + help you feel a little more confident in your personal style! I've been wanting to film a video like this for awhile + thought doing it as a collab with Lindsay Albanese was the perfect way!
A little bit about us in case you haven't seen us before: We are both a part of E! Style Collective + shoot segments for E! News + E! Online. We both are stylists and she also has a youtube channel! We've been together at so many events this past year + have been chatting about collabing for SO long. It's finally here!
You don't have to buy a whole new wardrobe to feel stylish in your day to day outfits. By mixing your proportions, keeping your color palette simple + playing with accessories, you can completely elevate the look of a basic outfit! I hope these simple tips can help you feel a little bit more confident in your everyday style!
Tips on How to Always Be Stylish / Easy Ways to Dress Stylish
1. Proportions- if you're wearing a tighter piece, balance it out with a looser one! Same with if you're wearing something that shows a lot of skin [like shorts] wear something more covering on top.
-You can tuck in a looser fitting top at your hip to help keep your shape + show off your shorts or pants [this is a blogger favorite style tip].
2. Mix Styles- I love to mix styles like hard and soft, casual and glam. If you're wearing something like lace, add a little edge to it. If you're wearing something casual like jeans, add a pair of heels to dress them up!
3. Monochromatic- one of the easiest ways to look chic in a hurry? Wear all black. Or all white. Or all neutral. When in doubt, wear head to toe monochrome. It's easy + modern! Wearing all black is definitely the easiest and most forgiving color- it's a foolproof way to look styled!
4. Accessorize- I love dressing up more basic outfits with a statement necklace or an oversize hat. Lindsay loves layering multiple necklaces!
5. Find your favorites- Have a couple of go-to outfits in your closet that you know look good on you AND you feel great in. I always have a little black dress I can throw on if I'm going somewhere + need to look put together!
CLOTHING LINE UPDATE:
Thank you guys so much for the overwhelming amount of love you left me on my break up story / announcement of my clothing line. I received my first sample for the line [literally, just the first cut off a design] and I started CRYING when they showed it to me. That's what I'm wearing in this video! Even this outfit still has work left to be done on it, but I kept the sample + had to wear it. I have literally been dreaming of this moment + I couldn't even wait for a finished product before showing it to you guys. The line will be released early next year, but I'm so excited that I can show you this early sample now / am so happy to bring you along for the whole process with me!
Chat with me on twitter, let me know what you want to see next!
Follow me on instagram!
Be my friend on facebook!: